And no, I'm not some killer clown that eats children. Big Orange Michael has "tagged" me, so here are my answers to his questions...
The majority of music on my PC are from movie or theatre soundtracks, with a little popular music thrown in plus a bunch of random Disney stuff and other audio clips. Be prepared.
1. "Overture/Company" from Company
2. An audio clip of Bob and Larry from Veggietales at the Dove Awards
3. "Rainbow Connection" from The Muppet Movie
4. Audio-only ride-through of "Star Tours" ride at Walt Disney World
5. "Your Fault/Last Midnight" from Into the Woods
6. "The Wampa's Lair/Vision of Obi-Wan/Snowspeeders Take Flight" from Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back
7. "Overture/And All That Jazz" from Chicago
8. "Departing Coruscant" from Star Wars: Attack of the Clones"
9. "Under the Stars" from The Lion King
10. "The Circle of Life (Colin Raye)" from O Mickey, Where Art Thou?
1. What is the total amount of music files on your computer?
There are 787 music files on my PC, but that doesn't count MIDI's which are in a separate area.
2. The last CD you bought is:
Not sure which one I bought last, but the last one I got as a gift (for my birthday) was "License to Chill" by Jimmy Buffett.
3. What is the last song you listened to before this message:
"Yes, and Amen" by Chonda Pierce.
4. Write down five songs you listen to a lot or mean a lot to you:
1. "Changes in Attitudes, Changes in Latitudes" by Jimmy Buffett
2. "Endless Night" from the Broadway play, "The Lion King"
3. "Tapestry of Nations" from Walt Disney World Millenium Celebration
4. "Down in the River to Pray" from O Brother, Where Art Thou?
5. "Grim Grinning Ghosts" from The Haunted Mansion
5. Who are you gonna pass this stick to (three persons and why)?