Friday, January 28, 2005

Friday's Feast



Feast Thirty-Three

Appetizer - If you could have a free subscription to any magazine, which one would you like to have?

I took Sports Illustrated for a while, and that was nice. I guess it'd be Time since it comes out every week and a lot of what it writes gets into the public mainstream, and I hate to be behind.

Why, are you offering?

Maybe I'll just take Grit.


Soup - If you were to suddenly become famous, what would you choose as your stage name?

I think the Friday Feast crew's been hitting the tabasco a little early this week..

Stage name? Hm. Tom Cruise. Hey, you never know when they might cast me by mistake...


Salad - What ingredients make an awesome salad? Dressing? Croutons?

My perfect salad: Romaine lettuce, cukes, a large and plentiful variety of croutons, country ham, cheddar cheese (lots of it), and either Thousand Island or Honey Mustard dressing.

Main Course - What do you like most about your current job?

I like that I can do my small part to help people find the medical help that they need. I present information about services and treatments from our hospital system, and also provide a means for the public to communicate with our facilities and find out more about us.

Oh, and I get to work with cool felt-hat-making, alpaca-breeding vegetarian co-workers.

Other than that...eh - not much.


Dessert - Who is your favorite instrumental musician (not a singer)?

(Who to pick from? Yo Yo Ma? Kenny G? Chuck Mangione? Maybe Herb Albert..

Who just plays instrumental music anymore?

Ok, I pick John Williams. His whole mind is a musical instrument.

No comments:

Post a Comment