Saturday, January 01, 2005

Friday's Feast



*I usually don't "theme" the questions here, but decided to do it this week in honor of 2004. Happy New Year 2005 to all of you! Come back next week to see the fancy new look!*

Appetizer
Using only 5 words, describe how 2004 went for you.

Vacationed too much...who cares?

Soup
Name something you did in 2004 that you'll probably never do again.

Worked out of state on a theatre-related job. I have a feeling, although they say they'd like me back again, that my 2-week stint in Florida as Music Director for a show was a one-time thing.

Salad
What did you learn about yourself in 2004?

That I'm not perfect.

Main Course
What notable news event from 2004 will stand out most in your memory?

Probably the election, since almost all the news coverage was related to it in some way.

Dessert
Name something you purchased in 2004 that you really, really like.

My Star Wars Trilogy DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment