Monday, October 03, 2005

Friday's Feast



sorry i'm late ;)

Appetizer - When was the last time you visited a hospital?

Since I actually design websites for a healthcare system that includes five acute care hospitals and my wife also works for the same healthcare system, it's not unusual for me to have a meeting at one of the hospitals from time to time. Or in this case on Friday night we ate dinner in the Fort Sanders Regional cafeteria before going to see Wizard of Oz downtown. (see how I slipped in that self-advertisting link!)

But the last time I was actually in a hospital as a patient...well, I had a minor procedure about four years ago, and that's all I'm going to say about that...



Soup - On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how ambitious are you?

I'd say about a 5 - I'd like to do other and bigger things, but my life is good right now and I don't want to risk too much.


Salad - Make a sentence using the letters of a body part. (Example: (mouth) My other ukelele tings healthily.)

"Sorry, tomorrow only means a cold heart..." I have no idea what that means...


Main Course - If you were to start a club, what would the subject matter be, and what would you name it?

The Get Off Your Butt and Get Back to the Gym Club, which forces all members who belong to a health club to quit making excuses and go.


Dessert - What color is the carpet/flooring in your home?

Beige. Not counting the kid/pet spots.

No comments:

Post a Comment