Thursday, July 21, 2005

Tag, I'm It...

I finally got tagged on this meme that's been going around for, like, years. Thanks, Michael!

Ten years ago: I'd been married for only 2-1/2 years at this point, and was still working at the shareware company. BrainyBoy was in beta test at this point, as Laura was only about 2 months pregnant...

Five years ago: Married for 7-1/2 years, into my third year designing websites for the hospital. Tink was 10 months old, BB was then just at version 4.5. We were preparing for our big Walt Disney World trip in October. I think was acting in "Evita" at this time...

One year ago: Getting ready to go back to WDW :)

Yesterday: Got back from IHN at about 7:30 am, crashed on the couch for a few hours then came to work. The fam and I went to Monterrey's mexican place for dinner.

Today: Jacques Brel starts up again tonight for its second weekend of fun and frivolity...

Tomorrow: More work, more show, less family.

5 snacks I enjoy: Golden Flakes Cheese Curls, Cheetos X's and O's (RIP), Popcorn, Ruffles, White Cheddar Cheese Nips (do I detect a pattern?)

5 bands that I know the lyrics of most of their songs: The Beatles, Huey Lewis and the News, Phil Collins...that's about it.

5 things I would do with $100,000,000: Make sure my kids' future education was secure, help pay off my church's building debt, make sure my parents' and in-law's future are free from financial burden, take a round-the-world cruise with my wife, buy up all the Hummers I can and demolish them all.

5 locations I’d like to runaway to: Anywhere in the Caribbean, especially St Maartin or Barbados, Hawaii, Ireland/Scotland, the Mayan ruins, the moon.

5 bad habits I have: Spending too much time at work blogging, being judgemental without cause, talking over people in conversations, not cleaning up after myself as well as I should, taking my family for granted.

5 things I like doing: Spending time with my family, working on plays, watching sci-fi TV, reading, playing PC games.

5 things I would never wear: Sandals, a mumu, a University of Florida Gators shirt, Speedos (sorry, ladies), bow tie

5 TV shows I like: Star Trek (in any incarnation), 24, Battlestar Galactica, The Dead Zone, The West Wing

5 movies I like: Star Trek (in any incarnation), Star Wars (in any incarnation), Back to the Future, Jurassic Park, Mr. Holland's Opus

5 famous people I’d like to meet: George Lucas, Abraham Lincoln, Stephen King, Billy Graham, Mary & Joseph

5 biggest joys at the moment: My kids, my wife, my job security, my friends, a really good bowl of raviolo at Gondolier's Restaurant

5 favorite toys: My PC, my Palm Pilot, the new Knology cable and high speed internet, my son's Game Boy, his remote-controlled walkable, roarable T-Rex which is like the coolest toy ever ;)

5 people to tag: Will, Cathy, Doug, SayUncle and Mike Hollihan....good luck, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment