Friday, July 15, 2005

Friday's Feast



Appetizer - What is your middle name? Would you change any of your names if you could? If so, what would you like to be
called?


My middle name is Wade, and I'm not certain of its origin in the family.. I don't mind the name Barry, since it's fairly unusual. I don't think I'd change anything.


Soup - If you were a fashion designer, which fabrics, colors, and styles would you probably use the most?

Um, ok. Spandex - lots and lots of spandex ;)


Salad - What is your least favorite chore, and why?

I could say mowing the yard, but it still gets beat out my cleaning the cat's litter box. Ick.


Main Course - What is something that really frightens you, and can you trace it back to an event in your life?

I've had a particular dread of fire since I was a kid, and it can probably be traced back to a couple of incidents: 1) My mom was cooking something on the stove in a pan, and the grease in the pan caught on fire. I was sitting in the living room, saw it, and ran and hid under their bed ;) 2) A couple years later my mom was cooking one of those packages of sausage biscuits that are in an aluminum container with a peel-back cardboard top...she had put them in the toaster oven to cook, and the cardboard top had caught on fire. I was in the living room again, saw it, and froze, staring straight forward (interestingly, my mom remembers the first event but not the second). For a long, long time I couldn't even light a match. I'm still a bit wary of open flames, but they don't bother me in that way anymore..


Dessert - Where are you sitting right now? Name 3 things you can see at this moment.

I'm sitting in my office - right now I can see: My Enterprise model on the desk, the pictures of my kids and my wife scattered about the room, and hanging on the wall is my hand-drawn sketch of Lumiere from "Beauty and the Beast" that one of the original animators drew for me a couple years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment