Thursday, August 30, 2007

Friday's Feast



Feast One Hundred & Fifty Eight

Appetizer - Who is the easiest person for you to talk to?

That's easy, my wife. We can talk about almost any topic on an equal basis. What interests me typically interests her, and vice versa. Except for why her fantasy baseball team is beating mine. Can't talk about that one...


Soup - If you could live in any ancient city during the height of the quality of its society and culture, which one would you choose?

I'd love to live in ancient Athens or perhaps Sparta. To see Greek theatre, to explore the beginnings of logic and civilization would be fascinating. Although it'd also be interesting to live in Washington DC in the early days of the country. Not quite so ancient, but still.


Salad - What is the most exciting event you’ve ever witnessed?


I've been to several UT Football games that were plenty exciting. If you've never been in Neyland Stadium, it's no ordinary football game. Other than that the most exciting events I ever witnessed was perhaps the opening of the 1982 World's Fair. But the most monumental things I ever saw were the birth of my children ;) Ok, 1...2...3... awwwwwwwwwwwwww!


Main Course - If you were a celebrity, what would you do for a publicity stunt?

I'd actually do something mind-numbingly decent for a change. And not just do something charitable like simply donate money. I'd take time and effort to use my celebrity to make some kind of real difference in the world.


Dessert - What do you consider the ideal age to have a first child?

I'd say no younger than 25. Brainyboy was born when I was 29, and that's been wonderful. I'm still way young enough to participate in his sports and other rough-housing type events, still able to carry Tink on my shoulders and she's almost 8. I'm still young enough to share some of their interests. It's a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment