Friday, August 24, 2007

Friday's Feast



Feast One Hundred & Fifty Seven

Appetizer - Say there’s a book written about your life. Who would you want to narrate the audio version?

To make my wife happy, I'd have Sean Connery narrate it. If he's not available, Matthew Broderick (as Ferris Bueller) or Michael J Fox (as Marty McFly).


Soup - Take the letters from your favorite kind of nut and write a sentence. (Example: Perhaps every avenue needs understanding today.)

I daresay only nice things leave indefinitely. Kinda easy now, until they stay.


Salad - If you could go back in time and spend one week in another decade, which decade would you choose?

I'm assuming this means in the 20th century? Well, the 80's were very formative for me - I started high school in 1980 and graduated from college in 1989. I'd love to go back and straighten out all the things I screwed up then...

As for nostalgia, I don't really get a hankering for any particular era. Maybe if I could go back to a real 50's town, that might be fun.



Main Course - Name a song that brings back memories for you.

One of my wife's and my "songs" when we were separated by distance for a few months while dating was, "A Groovy Kind of Love" by Phil Collins. Another one was, "Right Here Waiting For You" by Richard Marx.


Dessert - Do you prefer to wash your hands in cold water or warm water?

Warm water. Just seems to kill more germs that way. Probably more psychological than anything...

No comments:

Post a Comment