Friday, August 17, 2007

Friday's Feast



Feast One Hundred & Fifty Six

Appetizer - Describe your laundry routine. Do you have a certain day when you do it all, or do you just wash whatever you need for the next day?

Neither. When I finally run out of socks or khaki work pants, that's when we usually do laundry. Although for the kids and their school uniforms, we wash them sometime during the weekend every week.


Soup - In your opinion, what age will you be when you’ll consider yourself to truly be old?

100. You just can't deny triple-digits. I hope I live long enough to call myself old.


Salad - What is one of your goals? Is it short-term, long-term, or both?

I used to have some long-term goals but they've either been met or discarded as impractical or unattainable.


Main Course - Name something unbelievable you’ve seen or read lately.

That Mary Winkler is free after only a few months. See a couple posts below for details, but I don't really care to talk about it anymore. Some people are just so swayed by emotion it blinds them.


Dessert - On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how happy are you today?

Not too bad. I'm going to try to cook for the family tonight and I'm looking forward to it. It's a kind of ground-beef dish with tomato soup and cut-up tortillas in it and fried up - we'll see how it goes. Nothing is going on at work (as you can see). I'd say at the moment I'm at about a 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment