Friday, May 19, 2006

Friday's Feast

Friday's Feast

Friday, May 19, 2006 - Feast Ninety-Four

Appetizer - What is the last thing you had to have repaired?

My car, after I collided with a deer last year.


Soup - If someone gave you $2,000 with the stipulation that you had to spend half of it on yourself and give the rest to charity, where would you spend the $1,000 and which charity would receive your remaining $1,000?

I'd buy myself a synth keyboard, so I don't have to keep borrowing the one I've been using. That way I'll have my own for my band and the shows that I play. The rest I'd give to my church.


Salad - What is one of your favorite songs from the 1980s?

"The Power of Love" by Huey Lewis and the News is probably my favorite song. It was the theme song to "Back to the Future".

*sigh* They don't make music like that anymore...



Main Course - You enter a pet store. Which section do you go to first?

Realistically, I head for the dog or cat food aisle cause that's probably why I'm there. But if I'm just hanging out or browsing, I'll go see the tropical fish.


Dessert - On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how athletic are you?

I'd say about a 6. I don't exercise much, but I can play softball without much problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment