Monday, November 10, 2003

State of Tennessee 2, City of Miami 0

Quotes of the Weekend:

"It's war. They're out there to kill you, so I'm out there to kill them. We don't care about anybody but this U. They're going after my legs. I'm going to come right back at them. I'm a ... soldier.''

-- U. Miami TE Kellen Winslow, Jr. after Vols 10-6 win Saturday


"As for my reference to being a soldier in a war, I meant no disrespect to the men and women who have served, or are currently serving, in the armed forces. I cannot begin to imagine the magnitude of war or its consequences.''

-- "U. Miami TE Kellen Winslow, Jr.", aka U. Miami Sports Information Office



"We couldn't run it, and we couldn't throw it. That is not a good combination.''

-- Miami Dolphin QB Brian Griese, after Titans 31-7 win Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment