Tuesday, November 04, 2003

Bach'in it

My wife's in Charleston (hi, L!), my kids were at the grandparents last night - so I had the night free!

No strings! No ties! Free as a bird like my ol' bachelor days!

What wild, exciting thing did I do last night? What hedonistic trouble did I get myself into? What dire predicament did I stumble upon that required calling the police, the national guard, 6 squads of Marines and two Cub Scout Troops?

Er, um, nothing really. I ate dinner at Savelli's, rented "Best Little Whorehouse in Texas" and did laundry.

Man, I'm getting old.

P.S. I've ordered a new graphics card for my home PC which should be here in a couple of days. Hopefully it will solve my video problems and I can continue my TTA story soon. Work is ok for light blogging but I feel guilty about spinning a big yarn, even if I am just waiting for my logfile tracking reports to run.....

Oh, by the way - L, if you're reading...I ordered a new graphics card. Just thought I'd let you know....(ahem)

No comments:

Post a Comment