Friday, March 25, 2005

My Interview Questions for Michael

Returning the favor, I interview Michael.

1. You've been an "uncle" to my kids, whose real uncle lives far away. You're always a new uncle to your sister's new children. What does being an uncle mean to you, and how important should the concept of "village raising", i.e. other family and friends assisting the parents, be with children today?

2. I first met you at the Methodist Student Center at UT, and you attended my church in Knoxville for a while. Now you go to one in Nashville. How important is God to you in your life, and can you describe a particularly spiritual experience that you've had?

3. Tell us about your mother and father and sister and what they mean to you.

4. Next, tell us an amusing story about when you worked at Busch Gardens in Williamsburg

5. Finally...The Washington Redskins vs the Tennessee Titans are playing in Super Bowl XXXXI. I'm sitting right there with you watching the game and so are 400 of your closest Titans fan friends. Whose jersey are you wearing?


UPDATE: Michael's answers, ever so much more eloquent than mine were...

No comments:

Post a Comment