Friday, March 04, 2005

Friday's Feast



Feast Thirty-Eight

Appetizer - Who is the one person you email more often than anyone else?

Probably Mike from Big Orange Michael, or my wife.

Soup - So far, which year of your life has been the most enjoyable?

2000 was a good year - Started out with the big turn of the calendar we'd been waiting for forever... Tink was finishing her first year on Earth and we got to see all that hold. BrainyBoy turned four and we got to experience that wonderful age with him. Then that fall we took our first family trip to Walt Disney World. A good year :)

Salad - Name someone with whom you have lost touch but would like to reunite.

My best buddy from when I was a student in college is named Scott, and I wish we still kept in touch. Ironically the last day I saw him was my wedding day, as he was a groomsman. We just never got together any more after that day. More ironically, his older brother is our kids' pediatrician so I do keep up with what he's up to.

Another guy is my roommate for 2 years in college, Gary. He was also a groomsman, and that's the last time I spoke with him. I have no idea where he is now, though he was studying to be a lawyer so I assume that's what he's doing.


Main Course - What was the tastiest meal you had this past week?

Lunch yesterday afternoon at Old College Inn, on the strip. Tomato Basil soup and my favorite, Cheddar Cheese Bings. Mmm!

Dessert - Using the letters in your favorite color, write three words that describe your personality.

Stayed up all night thinking of this one, huh? Ok....

G - Generous
R - Romantic
E - Ecletic
E - Empathetic
N - Naive

I'm glad my favorite color's not chartreuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment