Friday, April 18, 2008

Friday's Feast



Appetizer - Name a color you find soothing.

Green. Green trees, grass, etc - anything out in nature. We have a lot of spaces of just endless green here in East Tennessee. i love living here near the mountains, and the valley with all our varieties of hollows and forests.


Soup - Using 20 or less words, describe your first driving experience.

Parking lot - Central High School. In our station wagon, just me and dad. No injuries, no damage, no lawsuits!


Salad - What material is your favorite item of clothing made out of?

Um...cotton? I have no idea.


Main Course - Who is a great singer or musician who, if they were to come to your town for a concert, you would spend the night outside waiting for tickets to see?

Probably Jimmy Buffett, if I actually had a chance of getting tickets. Although a couple of artists I've never seen in concert, namely Paul McCartney (A Beatle! I mean, c'mon, there's only two left and the other one's Ringo) and Billy Joel that won't be touring forever and it might be my last and only chance...


Dessert - What is the most frequent letter of the alphabet in your whole name (first, middle, maiden, last, etc.)?

There are 4 "a's" in my first, middle and last names combined. And two "l's", two "r's", and two "w's".

No comments:

Post a Comment