Friday, October 06, 2006

Friday's Feast

Friday's Feast

Friday, October 06, 2006 - Feast One Hundred & Fourteen

Appetizer - Name a song you know by heart.

I know the whole beginning and end themes to "Lidsville".

Wow. I can practically hear your being impressed.



Soup - What will you absolutely not do in front of another person?

I can't go to the bathroom in front of someone else, unless it's in a public bathroom. If I'm at home, I gotta have privacy.


Salad - How often do you use mouthwash and what kind do you like?

I'm not sure I've ever used mouthwash, at least not regularly. I've never been able to stand those minty tastes...blech.


Main Course - Finish this sentence: I am embarrassed when...

I am embarrassed when...I try to accomplish a task that I should know how to do but can't. In other words, if it's assumed that I have a particular skill for a particular job but I run into the limits of my experience or skills when I should actually know how to do it, it's quite embarrassing.


Dessert - What was the last food you craved?

I'm always craving potato chips of some kind. Right now, I'm craving them... it's become an obsession.

No comments:

Post a Comment