Thursday, October 05, 2006

Strange But Possibly True Things Learned on LOST Last Night

  • Stephen King's "The Dark Tower (Book 7)" came out on September 21, 2004.

    Oceanic Flight 815 crashed on September 22, 2004.

    Coincidence? If that's really "The Dark Tower" they were discussing, then I think not. If nothing else it proves they have access (really DIRECT access) to the outside world.

  • I think Jack's father is alive somewhere on the island, although I think less now that he's the mastermind behind the experiments. I'm still thinking Kate's father is the best bet.

  • I will almost be disappointed if the bear cage Sawyer was in housed polar bears, because that would mostly invalidate Walt's possible psychic influence in creating the polar bear from the first couple of episodes. I think it was assumed up till now he (or something) created the polar bear with his fantastic mutant mental powers, after seeing a picture of one in a comic book (not to mention owning a stuffed one when he was younger). If it was already there as part of the Others' experiments, it diminishes Walt's importance....

No comments:

Post a Comment