Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Boy, Now I've Done It.

For some insane reason, I've joined the National Novel Writing Month Challenge.


Starting November 1, I have one (1) month to write a 50,000 word novel.

Ha. Easy like cake. Piece of pie.

Well, this is where you come in... I need an idea. What should Barry's Great American Novel be about? What scintillating work of fiction should erupt from my head, much like the very likeness of Aphrodite herself from the forehead of Zeus, that will astound the literary world and rock the very foundation of society itself?

And if you figure that out, tell J.D Salinger, cause I ain't writing it.

But I'll take anything - any ideas are welcome. I may even (if I'm allowed) post excerpts here as I go. If I actually do it.

Ok...go!

No comments:

Post a Comment