Thursday, September 15, 2005

Why, How, and other Deep Questions...

Why can't people take responsibility for their own lives?

Why do people not recognize when their actions take an emotional toll on the ones around them?

Why is it so difficult for people to realize that it's possible for friends to care enough to enquire about your well-being, and they're not personal attacks or being "meddlesome"?

Why can't we all just get along?


Ok, enough of that.

Oh, I just bought a new guitar. That's a good thing. Look for me at venue near you... What should I play?

I'd love to get up and just do a half-hour to 45-minute show, with funny songs, cute songs for kids, songs from my childhood that would invoke nostalgia from the audience, and tell stories that would amuse and entertain. What should I play?

No comments:

Post a Comment