Friday, August 05, 2005

Friday's Feast



Appetizer - Briefly describe your living room.

The most obvious thing about our living room is its height. It's two stories tall, with a vaulted ceiling - this lets in a lot of sunlight, which is great, and gives a sense of lots of space which we like. We just bought a new couch/chair/ottoman set, which I love. We also just got a new entertainment center that kind of dwarfs our TV ;) but at least I now have a place to store my DVD's. There's a fireplace, a coffee table, and a gold highbacked chair that used to belong to Laura's grandparents. Finally, at any moment of the day any number of toys will be strewn about the floor. Some of them even belong to the kids...


Soup - List 3 things you'd like to accomplish before the end of 2005.

Great question.

1) Finish the redesign and redeployment for all the hospital websites I manage. Folks in the Knoxville area, look for ads soon about new websites for your local hospitals...

2) Secure some kind of short-term future for myself in theatre, either directing, music directing or acting at the Black Box Theatre

3) Enjoy a week's vacation at the beach in October - relaa-a-a-a-a-a-ax!



Salad - When you're online, what do you spend the most time reading/playing/doing? Suggest a site for us to visit.

Truthfully, reading blogs. That's what I spend the vast majority of my time doing these days. What other time I'm online I spend on e-mail, TV and movie discussion sites, and fantasy baseball/football.

I would suggest fans of TV shows such as "Battlestar Galactica", "The West Wing" and "24" visit Television Without Pity, a site that posts synopses and discussions on your favorite shows. I read it all the time for those three shows.



Main Course - What would the title of your autobiography be?

You know, these questions are starting to sound awfully familiar... The title of my autobiography would still be "Renaissance Man"


Dessert - What time do you usually go to bed?

Between 12am and 1am.

No comments:

Post a Comment