Monday, August 15, 2005

Make...It....Stop

I am obsessed with "The West Wing".

I have rented the 1st Season of from Blockbuster.

I have watched the first sixteen episodes and half the extras already.

I have six more to go, plus the commentaries and the rest of the extras.

When I close my eyes, I see Janel Maloney. This is a good thing. When I open my eyes, I see Richard Schiff. This is not a good thing.

I hear the theme in my head. I'm contemplating learning to play it on the guitar. When I walk around, I imagine I should be talking to people as I walk.

I worry about things like whether they can actually see the Washington Monument that close up from a window in the Pentagon...

Every so often I feel like I should be going to do the, you know, the "thing". What "thing"? Oh yeah, the "thing". Sorry, I have to go - I have a "thing".

I also am starting to wonder what it would be like to do something that important.

Help me.

Because I still have about four more seasons to completely catch up on.

No comments:

Post a Comment