Thursday, May 05, 2005

Friday's Feast



Feast Forty-Six

Appetizer - Name a store or restaurant you no longer visit because of a bad experience you had there.

I'm very forgiving, usually, when it comes to a place that gives me bad service - I figure any waiter or cook can have a bad or busy day. I don't find many that actually serve bad food. We did visit a Mexican restaurant once that had a buffet, and I discovered ants crawling on the stack of dishes at the buffet *shudder*. I never would've gone back there, but they closed soon after anyway.

Soup - If you could own any building in existence, which one would you want?

I'd like to own one of the Smithsonian buildings: either the National Air and Space Museum or the Natural History Museum. Then I'd close them and spend every day wandering around, looking, exploring the storage areas...

Salad - What's your favorite commercial these days?

I like the couple of commercials about financial planners - one where the husband and wife are sitting on the beach talking about the house they can finally buy...and it's revealed the man that's talking is actually their financial planner and the husband is sprawled on a blanket nearby. The other is similar, where the dad is making a beautiful toast to his daughter at her wedding...when he's actually their financial advisor and finally turns it over the real dad.

Main Course - When was the last time you felt guilty about spending money, and what was it you purchased?

I think I'm about to feel guilty about spending money for an upcoming trip to Orlando...but not really :)

Dessert - Friday's Feast is going to be having it's First Birthday in 2 weeks. What should we do to celebrate?

  • Fried Spam for everyone!
  • Guest Moderators?
  • "Best of" List?
  • Contest to vote for best submissions some time...
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment