Friday, May 20, 2005

Tagged by a DVD meme...

Big Orange Michael - who at this moment is on his way to Knoxville to see "Revenge of the Sith" with me tonight - challenged me to answer this meme.

1) Total number of films I own on DVD/video:

Oh man, who knows? I have both films, boxed TV season sets, trilogies, invidual cartoon shows, a set of a bunch of classic Black & White films, promotional videos... All told I probably have about 40 DVD's in the cabinets of our entertainment center at home.


2) The last film I bought:

I bought all three Jurassic Park movies (at the same time) recently. By the way, Big Stupid Tommy has a post about Jurassic Park III regarding a major nitpick that has been overlooked for a long time...


3) The last film I watched:

Return of the Jedi. I rewatched the Original Trilogy this past week and finished this one up last night.


4) Five films that I watch a lot or that mean a lot to me (in no particular order):

Any of the Star Wars films.
Any of the Star Trek films.
Back to the Future
Schoolhouse Rock (the kids love this)
24 (Season 1) - I started this before the current season began, and will resume it when it's mercifully over.



5) Tag 5 people and have them put this in their journal:
Danielle, Tommy, Will, Cathy (if she's not had her baby yet), and Misty (if she's not had her baby yet)

No comments:

Post a Comment