Friday, March 11, 2005

Friday's Feast



Feast Thirty-Nine

Appetizer - Where do you go when you want to relax?

The Caribbean, preferably on a Carnival Cruise. But if that's not available, I'm most relaxed in front of my computer playing Civilization III or some other like game where I can just let my brain go.

Soup - Tell about something that made you laugh this week.

When I was home with the kids, we watched several episodes from my H.R. Pufnstuf DVD set. One part has the witch, Witchiepoo, suddenly turning good and singing a happy song. The kids and I at one point of extreme silliness all began dancing and singing that song together. It took several minutes of coughing and laughing to restore order.

Salad - What is your favorite texture?

There's nothing like flannel bedsheets against bare skin...

Main Course - If you were to publish your autobiography, what would the first sentence be?

"Ironically, I was born at the hospital of my later competition..."

Dessert - Do you celebrate St. Patrick's Day? If so, how?

Being of Irish descent, I probably should but I don't. I mean, how exactly do you celebrate St. Patrick's Day if you a) don't live in New York, or b) don't particularly care about getting stinking drunk on green beer? I'll probably wear something green, but that's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment