Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Word Associations

* Using the word, what comes to mind? *

Lobotomy::Frontal
Unspoken::Promises
Negligible::Homicide
Entrepreneurial::Spirit
Sagacious::Crumb (heh)

* Then for the second part a little music bit, answer the following 3 questions. *

What is the song or artist that you love to hate?

Nobody in particular, although I don't think Britney Spears has a particularly pleasant singing voice. She usually sounds as if someone's stapled her throat shut, and barely any sound's getting through except for a vague, Pee Wee Herman-like squeal.

But I can't stand anything to do with Rap. At all. It has no redeeming artistic or musical value that I've seen since it became popular back in the 80's and 90's.


What is the song or artist that you love but don’t like to admit to?

Well, I've always loved Huey Lewis and the News but every time I mention that these days I get funny looks, so I don't do that much anymore.

What is the song or artist that you first ever remember listening to as a child and loving, or that you purchased their first CD. Any story behind it?

Funny you should ask. See here



(Via Big Orange Mikey)

No comments:

Post a Comment