Sunday, October 24, 2004

Friday's Feast



Appetizer
Name 3 things that you are wearing today.

Today I wore a blue dress shirt, button-fly jeans and my Mickey Mouse baseball hat I bought at WDW.

Soup
Who was the last person you hugged?

BrainyBoy, as I was tucking him into bed.

Salad
What do you like to order from your favorite fast food place?

I really don't like fast food anymore, except for Back Yard Burgers and Arby's. BYB has great burgers and hot dogs, and I like Arby's Ham & Cheese.

Main Course
What time of day do you usually feel most energized?

Probably between 9-12pm. Actually, I'm pretty energized all day long, as I'm both a morning and evening person. The only time I fall off is right after lunch.

Dessert
Using the letters in your first name, write a sentence. (Example: Sweet unusual spaniels are nice.)

Good grief. Ask a difficult question, why don't you?

Brave aardvarks really require yams.

No comments:

Post a Comment