Friday, October 15, 2004

Friday's Feast



Appetizer
What is your favorite beverage?

For years, the answer would've been Coca-Cola but now it's definitely iced tea. Sweet. Very sweet.

Soup
Name 3 things that are on your computer desk at home or work.

Home: 1) My Civilization III manual, 2) A copy of "A Stranger Is Watching" by Mary Higgins Clark I'm reading while things are loading on the PC, and 3) an empty glass of iced tea (natch)

Work: 1) Various Star Trek ships, 2) a glass jar of Wild Cherry and Watermelon jellybeans, and 3) the hot-sync cradle for my Palm Pilot


Salad
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how honest do you think you are?

I think I'm very honest to other people, not so honest with myself all the time. I'd say (honestly) about a 7 or 8.

Main Course
If you could change the name of one city in the world, what would you rename it and why?

There's a small town in Tennessee named Wartburg. I think I'd rename it AnAbnormalElevatedBlemishOnTheSkinburg

Dessert
What stresses you out? What calms you down?

Being frustrated at situations with an inability to affect them stresses me out. I'm not controlling by nature, but in the moments where I should have control and don't it's very stressful.

Playing a game on the computer is very calming, especially something that requires you to think and be creative like the aforementioned Civilization III, or Zoo Tycoon, or Rollercoaster Tycoon 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment