Tuesday, April 13, 2004

TV Tuesday

Is That Your Final Answer?

Game Shows have kept us playing along for years… From What's My Line? to Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?, we watch, yell at stupid contestants and generally feel superior, because we could be doing so much better! So let's see, do you have what it takes to play the game, or are you the Weakest Link?

1. Is there a game show (past or present) you think you would do really well on, as a contestant?

I think I could do really well on Jeopardy, $20,000 Pyramid, or Name That Tune. Or Miillionaire.

2. Is there a game show you think is the stupidest thing you've ever seen?

Win Ben Stein's Money seemed pretty stupid to me - the questions were ok, but the goofiness of it just did nothing for me.

3. Is there a game show you watch, but don't like to admit to watching? (A guilty pleasure!)

I always used to like watching "The Price is Right" when I was a kid.

~Bonus~ Who is your favorite game show host? Who is your least favorite?

My favorite host is Alex Trebek - does anyone remember him when he was hosting "High Rollers"?

(This theme suggestion comes to TV Tuesday from the lovely Busy Mom, our self-proclaimed "Child of the 70's". Thanks Busy Mom! If you have any ideas or suggestions, please e-mail me or leave it in the comment box!)

Thanks for playing! Now let's see what's behind curtain #3!

No comments:

Post a Comment