Friday, April 02, 2004

Recommended Blog and My Assignment

I'd like you to take a look at Leslie's site, L's Stream of Consciousness.... . Leslie's another Knoxville blogger that I've been reading for a good while, and she's a frequent commenter on my site.

To say she surrounds herself with colorful characters would be an understatement - she has written about Wierd Cousin, the Überbreeders who live next door, and the haunted house down the street.

But she's not just an anonymous blogger, she's also a charming lady I met for the first time today. Take a look and bookmark her site - you'll want to go back.

I have an assignment, however. She was challenged by a regular reader to do a "drawering" - you can see her handiwork here - now she's challenged me to do something on the theme of Angry Starfish.

O-o-o-o-o-o-okay..... We'll see. My artistic skills lie somewhere between Michelango the great painter and Michelango the Ninja Turtle, so don't hold your breaths..