Sunday, January 12, 2003

One of the angles I'd like to cover here are questions that might seem common sense to some, but hopelessly complex to others (usually me). As soon as I can figure out how to do a comments application, I'll add it but right now I'll just have to rely on email for communication.

Here's an example. I'll post something like, "Has trickle-down economics ever actually worked in a large-scale setting?" This is an economic question I couldn't hope to give an answer to, but seems to be in much debate out in the Real World (tm). Hopefully, we can start a dialogue on a simple, straightforward question and maybe arrive at a concensus (Ha! you say. Ha!) Anyway, I think it might be an interesting exercise, so we'll see.

I'll post synopses of the comments here as they come in.

So, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment