Tuesday, March 30, 2004

TV Tuesday

Oh, Get Real!

Reality TV is everywhere, love it or hate it. From Survivor to My Big Fat Obnoxious American Idol - Oh, sorry, there are too many to keep track of!!! So do tell- what's your take on the topic???

1. Do you consider yourself a "fan" of reality TV?

Nope. I watched Survivor II some to see Tina Wesson (from Knoxville) but that's it.

2. What's your "can't miss" reality TV show (or shows)?

Some kind of show simulating a group of people trying to handle an unknown - but not just survival - situation. Like you are one of a group of people who are stuck on a ship that the crew has disappeared. Can you get it to sail back to safety? Or maybe you're one of a group of people who going on some kind of intercontinental treasure hunt. That would be fun, but the only competition was how well you held up your part of the team, and your reward at the end was dependent on how well you participated and contributed.

3. What reality TV show do you suppose the devil plays on the TV in Hell as punishment?

"My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiance". I almost lost my lunch when I saw this one advertised...

~Bonus~ If you were given a free ticket to be on any reality show, which one would you choose?

Probably "The Mole", since I think it was mostly just puzzle solving. I could handle pretty much any interpersonal "living together" type arrangement, though, so if the producers were looking for any dynamics for me, they'd get pretty bored.

Thanks for playing, evidently fear is not a factor for you!


UPDATE: I realize now from reading other folks' responses to this week's question that I misinterpreted #2 - When it said, "What's your "can't miss" reality TV show (or shows)?" I thought it was asking what would be a formula for a reality show that "couldn't miss" - or the ideal reality show. I think they meant what reality show can you not miss watching every week?

In which case, they answer would be, "None".

Thank you for your time and attention..

No comments:

Post a Comment