Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday's Feast



Feast One Hundred & Ninety Three

Appetizer - Do you consider yourself to be an optimist or a pessimist?

Oh, I'm very much an optimist. I see the good in people all the time, and rarely have a default negative outlook toward the world. Unless something has specifically wronged me, I generally think the best of them. And I expect it. And, surprisingly to a lot of other people, I usually get it. Take that, O thou cynical conventional wisdom!


Soup - What is your favorite color of ink to write with?

Black. Colored pens look odd.


Salad - How often do you get a manicure or pedicure? Do you do them yourself or go to a salon and pay for them?

Never had either one, never plan to have either one.


Main Course - Have you ever won anything online? If so, what was it?

I've won money from an online company that periodically distributed surveys for companies. I think I won a $50 Amazon Gift Certificate. I also won a Fandango movie ticket from the Blingo Search Engine once.


Dessert - In which room in your house do you keep your home computer?

We have a landing at the top of our stairs that the computer desk sits, as well as a large bookcase and a big fake tree. All the comforts of home...

No comments:

Post a Comment