Monday, June 16, 2008

Fun Quiz

Ok, which of the following statements regarding my weekend are true?


  • I found out my brother is traveling to Paris to tour with John Schneider
  • My little girl rode on a motorcycle around the neighborhood.
  • I fell over a toy car in the floor and sprained my wrist
  • We had dinner with two pediatricians (not our own) and played kid church songs by the pool on our guitars
  • I sang "T-R-O-U-B-L-E" to a recently married bride
  • I watched "Cloverfield" and "I am Legend" back to back, finished the novella "When Sysops Ruled the Earth" about a massive attack that wiped out civilization and saw the mid-season, apocalyptic finale of Battlestar Galactica
  • One of my cats bit into one of those glowy-phosphorescent kids necklaces and his snout was neon pink for a while

No comments:

Post a Comment