A good set of questions from Will of Hit Coffee:
Here are some questions that y’all can answer here, on your own blog, or not at all:
1. What are the TV shows that you miss the most? Not that you necessarily wish they were still on the air because perhaps they had run their course and had a good conclusion.
2. What TV show do you think was the biggest victim of circumstance or not given a chance to find its market? For instance, last year CBS’s The Class was cancelled despite decent ratings. A lot of people really believed that it could have been The Next Great Show. More popular examples are Arrested Development and Firefly, which had dedicated followings but not sufficiently large ones.
3. What fiction TV show (no reality TV) are you dumbfounded as to its popularity and longevity?
4. Have you ever discovered a band from a TV show? Ever heard a song that you really liked, looked it up, and bought the CD it was on?
5. Are there any shows that you prefer watch on DVD rather than watch in week in and week out?
Post a Comment