- 6:45 Get up, drive to church.
- 9:00 Direct choir in big Christmas cantata with orchestra accompaniment
- 11:00 Direct choir in big Christmas cantata with orchestra accompaniment again
- 12:00 Run to Buddy's directly after last note of 11am service, pick up lunch for myself and Tink while Laura fixes Tink's makeup for the show coming up...
- 12:30 Drive myself and Tink to Oak Ridge
- 1:15 Prepare for performance
- 2:00 Direct band for final "The King and I" performance
- 5:00 Strike band equipment, load everything into car while helping get Tink out of costume
- 5:05 Learn panic-stricken Tink believes she's lost her street clothes
- 5:10 Find Tink's street clothes hanging where she left them, resolve panic
- 5:40 Finish loading car, say last goodbyes, drive back to church
- 5:41 Realize you left Tink behind, return to theatre
(just kidding on the last)
- 6:15 Get to church, grab bite to eat from youth supper, hand Tink back off to Laura who was there for handbell practice
- 6:30 Rehearse with church youth for Christmas play coming up in two weeks. Rejoice because all of them get there eventually.
- 8:15 Go home
- 8:45 Spend small amount of quality time with family, watch Seahawks kill Denver defense and ruin my fantasy team's chances this week, watch replay of last second Titans field goal I taped earlier, cuddle with Tink and her wet hair just out of the shower, watch a bit of Harry Potter with BrainyBoy
- 9:30 Rest of family goes to bed. I'm too wired to sleep. Watch more football. Eat popcorn.
And how was your Sunday?
Post a Comment