Friday, August 17, 2007

Things in Fours

This one comes from Rich (I've done a "fours" meme before so some of the answers may be similar). Here goes:

4 jobs I've had:

  • Program Director at UT Wesley Foundation
  • Tech Support for Shareware company (worked with Tish! and Michael had the job after me!)
  • Asst. Manager at movie theatre in Sevierville
  • Bookstore clerk

    4 films I could watch over and over:

  • Back to the Future (I or II, not III)
  • Jurassic Park (I or III, not II)
  • Star Wars (any)
  • Mr. Holland's Opus

    4 Places I have lived:

  • Knoxville, TN
  • Daytona Beach, FL
  • that's
  • it

    4 Favorite TV shows:

  • Picket Fences
  • Mad About You
  • Friends
  • AlienNation

    4 Favorite Foods:

  • Pizza
  • Popcorn
  • Cheeseburger from Littons or Margaritaville
    (Hey Buffet fans: new 90-minute CD/DVD coming in November, "Live In Anguilla"!)
  • Fettucini Alfredo

    4 Websites I visit everyday:

  • Various
  • and
  • sundry
  • blogs too numerous to mention. You know who you are.

    4 Places I would love to be:

  • Walt Disney World. Hey, going in September! Woot!
  • Snorkeling
  • Cruising in the Caribbean, enjoying said snorkeling
  • Watching BrainyBoy play a baseball game

    4 Favorite Colors:

  • Kelly green
  • Orange & white, in just that right shade :)
  • Deep blue
  • Scarlet

    4 Names I love but would/could not use for my children:

  • Raistlin
  • Luke
  • Scotty
  • Throckmorton T. Ruddygore
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment