Friday, August 10, 2007

Friday's Feast



Feast One Hundred & Fifty Five

Appetizer - What is your favorite kind of pie?

Cherry pie, hands down. There's something about the taste of cherries that I just love...


Soup - Name something that made you smile this week.

The continuing antics of our cats amuse the entire family. The new kitten has the ability to jump and twist in ways that defy physics.


Salad - What do you do to cool off when the weather is hot and humid?

There's not much that will cool me off except a nice, big glass of sweetened iced tea... wait, we've already covered that one to death... :) I'm not the type of person that will instantly cool off by jumping in a pool, though. Then I freeze to death, and that's just as bad.


Main Course - You receive $1,000 in the mail with a letter that says you can only use the money to redecorate one room in your home. Which room do you pick, and what do you buy to spruce it up?

I would finally buy the new back door to our deck that we've been planning on buying for a couple years, but never seem to get...


Dessert - Fill in the blank: My _________ says __________, but I __________.

My doctor says I have to exercise, but I don't And I have no excuse. That's why I'm putting on weight. For me it's either a) excercise regularly, or b) miss dinner or at least an hour-1/2 in the evening with my family. It's not practical to work out before work, the only time I can go is after work. That means I don't get home till after 6:30, and the evening's half over. And even if I wanted to I couldn't do it much during the week because in the evenings between my actitivies, my wife's activities, and the kids' activities many days in the week we would have no time to eat. Suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment