Thursday, August 16, 2007

Guess I'd Better Post, Then...


Tish from The Kat House has presented me with a Daily Blogger Award.

I must say I'm honored, although this is about the 3rd or 4th award she's given me so I'm about to erect a shrine for her to use when I'm not around ;) Still, I'm a little disappointed the award didn't come with a big lamp shaped like a leg. Ah well, maybe next time.

I still owe her about three or four memes, they'll come eventually.

You know, everybody and their second cousin has an award these days, I think I should come up with one of my own. Any suggestions? Something like the "Blogger Who's Not Afraid to Stick It to the Man" Award. I don't know. Maybe the "Own Many, Many, Many More Pets Than They Need" Award, and I can give it to myself and Hataraman.

Anyhoo...thanks Tish!

No comments:

Post a Comment