Thursday, August 17, 2006

FourForAll

Tagged by Logtar

Four jobs I wish I had the capabilities of:

1) Professional Theatrical Director - I have the capability of this, but I guess not to the level to actually be good at it and paid for it.
2) Space Shuttle Pilot
3) Songwriter or Author
4) Head guy at Wannadoo City


Four names I wish I had other than my own:

1. Josh
2. Will
3. Patrick
4. George Lucas


Four of my favourite actresses:

1. Jodie Foster
2. Helen Hunt
3. Annette O'Toole
4. Susan Sarandon



Four songs I could listen to over and over again:

1. The Long and Winding Road (The Beatles)
2. Circle of Life (from The Lion King)
3. When You Wish Upon a Star (from Pinocchio)
4. Fins (Jimmy Buffett)



Four TV shows I love to watch:

1. Any Star Trek
2. 24
3. The West Wing
4. Lost



Four places I would like to go to on vacation:

1. Anywhere in the Caribbean, especially St. John, St. Lucia, Barbados, Dominica, Martinique or St. Maartin
2. Ireland or Scotland. At the warmest possible time of year ;)
3. Alaskan cruise
4. Tour the Mayan ruins in the Yucutan



Four of my favourite cuisines:

1. Italian
2. Mexican
3. Japanese
4. Breakfast



Four places I wish I was right now:

1. Walt Disney World, or any park in Orlando
2. Busch Gardens in Williamsburg
3. Sitting in the audience at a rehearsal directing a show
4. In an office with a window.

No comments:

Post a Comment