Monday, August 20, 2007

And Now For Another Episode of...."Guess The Minus"!

Here's our "Plus Side" Statement of the day...

"But On The Plus Side.....I got an extra hour of sleep!"


Now it's up to you to...GUESS THE MINUS!

UPDATE: Here's what happened...

With my wife going to work a golf tournament on Monday before the crack'o'dawn, it was up to me to get the kids ready for school. I had my alarm set for 6:45, with the objective for all of us to leave the house by 7:45.

Brainyboy wakes me up about 7:50..........

Apparently the alarm didn't go off. Fortunately we'd planned well enough the night before and they were both dressed and ready to go. Only at 10 till 8 did they start to wonder why they hadn't seen dad yet...

I threw on some clothes and my contacts, and we burned rubber to school.

Epilogue: We got to school at 8:05. No problem. Somehow I managed to fold time and space and get there in five minutes when it normally takes about ten at best. I'm not sure how that happened...

Actually I think I do - turns out my bedside alarm clock was set about five minutes fast. So actually he woke me up at 7:45 and not 7:50. Which game me an extra five minutes I didn't realize I had...

No comments:

Post a Comment