Friday, May 11, 2007

Friday's Feast



Feast One Hundred & Forty Three

Appetizer - Tell about a time when you had to be brave.

I've never had to be brave about anything, I don't think. My life's been pretty darn uneventful as far as needing actual bravery/courage to accomplish a task or endure a hardship. It's interesting, I'd never thought about it that way before. I've never really gotten in a fight, never had to defend anyone from harm. Never tried to parachute or dive with sharks or hunt wild boar. Never been in any real physical danger. The bravest I've ever had to be was finally getting on a roller coaster for the first time as a teenager after a bad experience when I was a kid.


Soup - Which upcoming movie are you excited about seeing?

I'm looking forward to seeing "Pirates III", "The Simpsons", and "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix". Maybe even "Evan Almighty" if it gets good reviews. Plus "Dragonlance: Dragons of Autumn Twilight" comes out on DVD this fall.


Salad - Name an item you try to always have on hand.

My fingers (at least 5)


Main Course - Imagine the most relaxing room you can think of. Now describe it!

Nice, comfy overstuffed chair. Open window, warm day and slight breeze coming in. Rather sunny. Good book in my hand, cold glass of ice tea and bag of chips nearby. Quiet, or some soft music playing.


Dessert - On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being highest), how spiritual or religious are you?

I'd say a 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment