Friday, May 04, 2007

Friday's Feast



Feast One Hundred & Forty Two

Appetizer - Name something you would not want to own.

I would not want to own a really fast, expensive car, because a) status doesn't excite me, b) insurance rates would be murder, c) I have no real need for speed, d) I have to transport kids, e) most really fast, expensive cars are ugly, and f) the money could be better utilized elsewhere. Like in a boat ;)


Soup - Describe your hair (texture, color, length, etc.).

*sigh*

It's brown, with a high forehead and thinning in the back. If I didn't wash it every day, it's stick up in all directions.



Salad - Finish this sentence: I’ll never forget ___________.

I'll never forget the 1982 World's Fair! (I know, you're getting tired of me talking about it)


Main Course - Which famous person would you like to be for one day? Why?

I'd like to be the president for a day, on the one condition I don't have to make any decisions regarding nukes. I wouldn't spend the day tackling the big issues, I'd spend a max of 15 minutes on small problems that the president could decide on to make America better. That's 96 nationally important problems solved or addressed in one day - pretty good track record.


Dessert - Write one sentence about yourself that includes one thing that is true and another thing that is not.

I just turned 40 and I'm happy about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment