Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Random Thoughts on the Passing Scene

  • Will is having a bumper-sticker contest. Everybody play!

  • Is anyone from Knoxville going to see "The Wizard of Oz" this Friday at Market Square?

  • Tragic News of the Week: I've lost one of my shoes. How does one lose a shoe? I can't figure it out - my comfy brown loafers I've worn to work every day for like the last 5 years is now half missing. I'm wearing my slightly nicer but not as comfortable dress shoes now, and it's pressing on my anklebone something fierce. I want my shoe back. If found, treat with love and return promptly...

  • Speaking of ankle bones, I twisted or popped or otherwise spindled and mutilated my right ankle last week. And it still hurts. Pardon me while I milk this for all it's worth...

  • My wife Laura has officially joined the Fantasy Football craze, and is now in a Yahoo! league with me, my dad, my brother and his girlfriend, his girlfriend's dad, and...um...oh yeah, Michael. And I fear I have created a monster, because she knows more about Steeler QB Ben Roethlisberger than I do...
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment