Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Site Changes

Arrrrr, Talk Like a Pirate Day is over, and back to work...

I did make a couple of changes on the site regular visitors may have noticed. I've swapped out the summery leaf background on the Inn banner for something a little more "autumny". It's something I may do seasonally if the mood strikes me come December or so. Remind me if I forget.

I also changed my site motto from "Omnis Caro Faenum" ("All flesh, grass" - Isaiah 40:6) to "Ex Astris, Scientia, Ad Astra Per Aspera" which is an amalgam of sorts of the Latin mottos of Apollo 13 and Apollo 1, respectively, with one slight change that Michael will probably get. They basically say, "From the stars, knowledge, and to the stars, hope." The syntax may not be correct when squishing them together, but it gets the meaning across.

I need a new picture - Tink's hair is way shorter now, and that photo up there is a year old. I'll see what I can dig up. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment