Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Last One on my Block

I finally started Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince last night - yes, day late and a dollar short.

But I didn't fancy (see, I'm picking up on that British talk) purchasing the books themselves, so I put myself on the waiting list at the library. And when they say wait, they do mean wait. I believe when it first came out there were over 200 people on the list, and when I finally got around to putting my name on it was down to about 100.

I re-read the two previous books, "Goblet of Fire" (soon to be a major motion picure) and "Order of the Phoenix" to refresh my memory, so it's on the brain at the moment.

Let's see if it's any good... those of you who have read it - non-spoiler comments on quality are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment