Friday, September 23, 2005

Friday's Feast



Feast Sixty-Three - Friday, September 23, 2005

Appetizer - Name something someone has done lately that impressed you.

There's a married couple at our church who are both pediatricians. They have a family of three young girls - including one that's less than a year old - yet each parent spent a week helping take care of sick and injured kids down in New Orleans. That's pretty impressive.


Soup - Do you have any relaxing rituals? If so, what are they?

The most relaxing thing I do is sit at the computer at home and just explore...


Salad - If you could spend the winter season somewhere other than your current location, where would you choose to stay?

Barbados, St. Thomas, St. Lucia, St. Maartin...you name it.


Main Course - When was the last time you had dinner out, and what was the name of the restaurant?

Question is, when's the last time I didn't have dinner out ;) Actually, technically it would be at church Wednesday night but the last time we went to a restaurant was Tuesday evening at the Food Court at West town Mall. I got a slice of Sbarros pizza, Laura got a Petro, BrainyBoy got a hot dog at Frank'n'Stein's and Tink got a Chicken McNugget Happy Meal at McDonalds. A well-rounded dinner.


Dessert - If you had a boat, what would you name it?

Wow, I've often wondered this, because naming a boat is a most sacred ritual and responsibility. I'd have to be careful and not to tempt myself to name it "Enterprise" or "Millenium Falcon," because, you know, people would laugh at it. "Sleuth" comes to mind, which was the Hardy Boys' speedboat. It would have to be something very memorable and perfectly suited for me or my family. I'll have to think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment