Friday, June 17, 2005

Friday's Feast



Feast Fifty-Two - Friday, June 17, 2005

Appetizer - What's one word or phrase that you use a lot?

I can't think of a phrase I use a whole lot - maybe one will come to me. But sometimes when I get in the car with BrainyBoy I say, "Atomic Batteries to power...turbines to speed."

Soup - Name something you always seem to put off until the last minute.

Two things - getting a haircut and getting gas for my car.

Salad - What was the last great bumper sticker you saw?

I can't recall any bumper stickers I've seen lately, but I did come to the realization that it's much more difficult to decipher vanity license plates when you're in another state, for some reason. Here in town, Laura and I sometimes try to see who can figure some of the more obscure ones out quickest, and very rarely do we come across one one of us can't figure out. But last week in Virginia...who knows what they were all talking about. Maybe some of the referencs are regional and you don't realize it when you're in town.

Main Course - If you could be invisible for one day, how would you spend your time?

Heh. I think I'd have two different answers if you asked me when I was in college and now ;) But today if I were invisible for a day I'd travel to Washington to sit in on some of those meetings and find out what's REALLY going on. Maybe go to North Korea and see what I can find out. Or Iran. Or Then I'd blog about it ;)

Dessert - Describe your hair.

*sigh*

I have a high forehead, thanks to my paternal ancestry... What that means simply is that I have nothing resembling bangs. Plus my hair thins back around the crown, though I can't see it except in photos so at least that doesn't depress me daily. It's sort of dark sandy brown and parted somewhat on the side. I try to keep it no longer than the back of my neck in the back but (see above) sometimes I let it get longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment