BusyMom has hit me with some interview questions...here we go:
1. WWSD (What would Scooby Doo?)
EXT. CREEPY SWAMP. DUSK. WOLVES HOWL IN DISTANCE AND FROGS CROAK ALL AROUND. A DENSE MIST HUGS THE GROUND.
Shaggy and Velma enter, flashlights in hand. Velma is confident, Shaggy is quaking in fear.
Velma: C'mon Shaggy! Just a little further and we'll be at the old abandoned mausoleum!
Shaggy: Like, Vel-vel-vel-velma... do we have to come in here? It's like, uuuuber-creepy in here!!
Velma: C'mon, Shaggy...it's not so bad. The place where Old Man Jones told us he hid the treasure is just up ahead, inside those crypts..
Shaggy: Oh, man...Scooby Doo....WHERE ARE YOU???
Velma: You know he's with Daphne and Fred at the soda shop... Shaggy, you can't keep relying on Scooby to protect you, you know? Listen, when you're in a tough spot and he's not around, just ask yourself this: "WHAT WOULD SCOOBY DOO?"
Shaggy: (looking at Velma with a strange, terrified expression on his face) Urkk.....!
Velma: (Looks down at the ground underneath Shaggy's feet as a dripping noise is heard. She turns and walks away) Oh, Shaggy, that's just gross...
2. You've been hired to replace Katie Couric on the Today Show. What interview would you want to do for your debut? What would you ask?
I would like to interview George Lucas and ask him a lot of serious questions....
3. You have recently revealed your identity as a Jedi Knight. What is your Jedi name?
Master Bari Lasthomus. However, my Sith Lord name would be Darth Procrastinus.
4. Disney Land or Disney World?
I've never been to Disneyland so it's hardly fair, but I really can't imagine it holding a candle to Walt Disney World. Especially if we're talking about the whole four-park experience. Sure, Disneyland has the history, and a few rides WDW doesn't have but still....
5. Tell us about (and link to) one of your favorite blogs, perhaps someone who is "undiscovered". Why do you like them? What kinds of things would I read about there?
Everyone should visit Becky at April Fool because she makes me think.
1. If you want to participate, leave a comment saying "interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you five questions - each person's will be different.
3. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions. I will post your answers on my blog.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.