Friday, June 03, 2005

Friday's Feast



Feast Fifty
Friday, June 03, 2005


Appetizer - What comes to mind when you hear the word bizarre?

The continuing fascination with reality shows. Not only the fascination, but the ability to discuss them for hours on end ;)


Soup - Using just a few words, describe your childhood.

My childhood was one of great fun - I loved to learn, I loved to read, I loved to play, I loved to pretend. I loved to ride my bike, I loved to live. I was loved, and learned how to love. I was respected, and learned how to respect. I was trusted and learned how to trust. I was shown compassion and learned to show compassion.


Salad - Name one thing you do each day that you feel improves your appearance.

How 'bout one thing that I don't do? Smoke. Well, one thing I do every day is wash my hair.


Main Course - On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how would you rate your self-confidence?

Truth or dare time, I see. My confidence in myself, overall, factoring in all aspects would be about a 5.


Dessert - Where did you last find a bargain?

Season One of "24" for $15 on Amazon.com, purchased last fall. Also 5 days at the Universal Theme Parks are $99, and I'm going with my old college roommate in 3 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment