Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Conversations: Saved by the Bell

More questions from Gigglegirl.

Gigglegirl (4): Daddy, can I ask you a question?

Me: Sure, honey.

GG: Can you tell me about babies?

Uh oh. Didn't we cover this?

Me: What do you want to know about babies?

Pleasebeaneasyquestionpleasebeaneasyquest--

GG: Daddy...how do babies get out of their mommy's tummy?

Me: Um... Er... Why don't you ask your mom when she gets home?

(Buck passed so fast I wore it out)

GG: No, I want you to tell me....How do they get out??

Me: Well, I know mommy can tell you a whole lot better than I can...

(searching frantically for a portable hole to jump into...)

GG: I want you to tell me....please, daddy?

R-I-I-I-I-N-N-N-G-G-G!!!!

(turn around, dash away to answer phone)

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment